Underneath_The_Rader is an eyesight into the vast world of Film, Music, and Photography. Showcasing Albums, Films, and Artists you may or may not have ever discovered otherwise. A selection of fine Art for any who choose to explore it. Open your mind and you will find the Diamonds in the Harvest.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome (The Place To Start)

Welcome to Underneath_The_Rader. My name is Adam and I am an Amatuer Photographer, as well as a Music and Film Lover. Here you will find Daily updates showcasing Music and Film that I fell are worth your time checking out. There will be;

Album of the day (AOTD) as well as Movie of the day (MOTD) and I will do my best to make this an everyday thing. I will also be posting at least once per week, a weekly Photography Blog offering Tips and Tricks, Links to Good Tutorials and or Showcases of Diffrent artists and there work (as well as my own from time to time) If you wish to be featured send me an email underneaththeradarblog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment