Underneath_The_Rader is an eyesight into the vast world of Film, Music, and Photography. Showcasing Albums, Films, and Artists you may or may not have ever discovered otherwise. A selection of fine Art for any who choose to explore it. Open your mind and you will find the Diamonds in the Harvest.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Rising Up, Zombie style


wow...the blog.. well, it's been quite awhile lol..... 17months! I think its been long enough. I'll be posting mostly music with the BOTD - Band of the Day and the odd movie here and there I feel is worth your time and some that aren't ;) one change to the blog is I will no longer be posting link's to album downloads any longer (due to some legal issues lol) but it's easy enough nowadays and you don't have to look far ;) other than that I hope you enjoy the posts and you find some new interesting sights and sounds to your liking.


No comments:

Post a Comment